Our goals for the year are:
- to teach 1,800 pre-K-12 students and 600 adults about nature and the environment,
- to expand our programs for middle school students,
- to prepare 110 acres of grasslands for the establishment of native plants,
- to restore 40 acres of shrublands to benefit declining birds,
- to document and conserve the flora of remnant Piedmont prairies,
- and to study grassland bird nesting success and American Kestrel habitat requirements.
We can only reach those goals with the support of people like you.
A donation of $40 or more makes you a Friend of the Clifton Institute for the year (or the following year if your donation is made in November or December). As a Friend for 2020, you and your family will get permission to come explore the field station on your own on designated days throughout the year (usually first Tuesdays and fourth Saturdays) and discounts on our public programs. You can find upcoming open-access days on our calendar. If you have any questions, please contact Managing Director Eleanor Harris at email@example.com.
The button below will bring you to a secure payment form where you can donate by credit card. The Clifton Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your contribution is fully tax deductible.